Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Life in My Little Cubicle

The grazing grass fickle and play like wild fire, as it breezes by the dry cold wind. Its sweltering hot with a far distant shadow in sight. As the shadow grew thinner, the figure of a rival stood there as if the ground brought him from wherever he was.

As I walked down to the stranger, the strumming of guitar from a spaniard nearby can be heard. The strums keep up with the heartbeat of a second. As I go nearer to the stranger, the strums go ever faster. It was like tango, the only thing different here is that he is a GUY. (I'm no gay)

Then I stop, cause there weren't anymore ground to walk anymore. I reached for the gun... and he said.

"Oiiii.... Jin stop dreaming. Go back work lah dude"

POOOFFF

And there I was on the table, looking at the screen. It seemed that I felll asleep.. ehhehe... Oh well.. back to work...

Hope you guys, enjoying life now. you hear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home