Sunday, August 22, 2004

If I walked away

How did the world come to be?
If I didn't see you again,
How would it be, to be able to see?
If It didn't leave me in pain.

So addicted to the way you frown,
What would you do if I said?
If I wanted you to be down,
Only then I can see you, friend.

After all the words, how do we carry on?
The paintings of a lone tree, it breezes away,
The funny little things you do, how can I look away?
But what would you do, If I walk away?

I have been here before, like the paperwalls I keep changing,
The raspling grass, the rocky waters and the dying days,
It came to me, like a jukebox, old melody played the samed,
All the words, all the faces, all the encounters, its insane.

What would you say I wonder?
Or will it always be like this?
Just silence?
Or will it be a day when you are blue?
and then you can speak to me again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

is this translated from a chinese poem? sounds familiar.

August 23, 2004 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Jin said...

LoL... nope. If it was I would like to read it. Anyways haven't been hearing from you lately. Thanks for the comment.

August 24, 2004 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home