Monday, January 17, 2005

Hell yeah.. Im reaching for the Skies

Hehe..

At last, after the long waits. I'll be able to fly again.

As my faded wings wilt away slowly

My new path emerge in a tinder blue light

Here i am... pick me again

Thank you, god.

For letting me fly again.


Good bye old shoes, that was cursed to the ground

Good bye, be true, to your new owner now,

Good bye, sleepless night and cloudless skies,

Good bye, to the curses of the ground i spite,

Hello dear friends, the vannilla skies,

Hello again now i see you again

Glide I will throught the canvas of nights,

Fly I will, to the horizon of flights,

I'll remember you, I will, I do,

Till I see you again my brown eyes blue.


1 Comments:

Blogger chilicandy said...

very good poem....
didnt know a good poet is also here!

March 14, 2006 at 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home