Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Breeze of My Heart

Swaying breeze why won't you blow me away too,
Further away, away from all the troubles and pain,
Dear breeze will you bring me too,
Places far away, away from the waine.

Tying knots, were my feet now, bound to the ground,
seamed into the fabric and hold me sound,
So breeze will you blow once more,
And bring me to places like once before.

Does it always rain, under the sky so wide,
Will it touch the horizon there before the heavy tide,
Will it drip, and soak my soul to the bone,
Or will you just please call me on the phone.

Will it ever come i wonder,
The breeze and the rain,
Will it moist the evergreen dew,
Will it be the same or ain't?

1 Comments:

Blogger *Dream Weaver* said...

Nothing ever stays the same
though one day the rain will come and things will be better...

August 17, 2006 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home