Monday, February 07, 2005

Adourne a year, of relapse and guilt

The skies here seem so endless.
That was the first thought when i arrive here. As I unpack my things, and put up my stuff, I reached into my sachel and felt something odd inside. i pop my hand out, like David Blaine's does with his magical hat... (if he ever had one) It was old and yet....hmmm i think it needs a bath, it was pretty dusted and torn, god, wonder what happen to it... probably mistook it for one of the stacks of magazine I brought along..(comics too).

As I ran thru the pages, i saw myself so young then.... and uh.. so short too in this book.. It reminded me of how much school was for me. Then, as i peruse the back, signatures of all the people i knew then.. Some, sad to say, I couldn't even remember the faces.. or names as well.

Oh dear...

Now, as I sit down on the chairs in the academy, a sense of dejavu just reminence in the head. Laughter of young lads, not knowing whats installed and some the very too serious types that can't take a bribe.

I miss those times. when i was never down like this.. i cant even crack a smile without showing guilt.. Am I a person that so easily forgoten. i guess i was, a 'never was' then a 'ever will'.