Sunday, May 08, 2005

8th of May

Take us to the place where cries turn to laughters,
Where piano keys strides on the silvery ponds,
Longer than the breathe of the trees in autumn,
Deeper than the blue sea of old...

Thats the buried treasures, of old sailors,
Not the gold, but the ones that remains buried,
The ones which remain buried though found,
Alas the one piece, of all spanish gold pieces, the thing call love.

Many still search out for their share,
Many found their share,
I found it not far from home,
But near to me by my side, my shadow, my mum.

She may not be the most shiny pieces,
But she is the most valuable buried piece i will always keep,
No matter how far the apple fall,
It'll never fall far from home.

So dear ma.

Happy Mothers Day

1 Comments:

Blogger jintanmanis said...

My Dearest son...you know I love you with all my heart....my first born. Just found out about this website.

A word of advice from a Mother to a son...Always remember you are special....no matter how much criticism you get take it with a pinch of salt...know who you are and never justify your actions to anybody. I have learnt to keep quiet and try to smile and just say a simple.."I am sorry" and mean it. That will make a difference and our attitute within us will shine through. We don't have to please all the time and don't have to be over polite.People will think that we are a fake.

I am so proud of you and you have always been a good son. Your daddy is a man of very few words but he loves you very much.There is always something special being the first born.

Thank you so much for this lil message and I just discovered it today. I love you with all my heart.

January 15, 2007 at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home